Front Office Supervisor vacancy in Qatar
Are you seeking a position as a Front Office Supervisor in Qatar? Explore this job opening and submit your application today.
Alwadi Hotel Doha, Qatar
- Location Doha, Qatar
- Category: Rooms M GALLERY
- Job Start Date: 20/12/2023
- Job Start Date: 06/11/2023
- Job Type: Permanent.
Front Office Supervisor
Reliable and engaging. As a Front Office Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service.
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests.
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example.
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and essence of generosity.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Alwadi Hotel Doha is the first MGallery boutique hotel located within Msheireb Downtown Doha, vibrant new retail, commercial and residential development in the heart of Qatar’s capital, offering 213 luxurious rooms and suites with desirable amenities, a spectacular ballroom, and five class meeting rooms, with variety of restaurants and an exclusive spa and swimming pool. Ideal for business or leisure and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Hamad International Airport and 10 minutes from West Bay.
Read more …