Waldorf Astoria Hotel is hiring: “Waiter”
Are you looking for a job in Doha? Hotel Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Waiter.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Hotel Waldorf Astoria
Location: Lusail Doha, Qatar
Category: Room Service
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: HOT09OFT
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to a page for the application.
Your experience and skills:
A Waiter/ess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What you will be doing:
As a Waiter/ess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Waiter/ess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
A Waiter/ess is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.