Qatar Airways is hiring for Marketing position
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Marketing?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Manager Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 195752
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 15-06-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
Without a Degree:
- Grade 8 – Internal : High School Qualification ‘Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Type of Diploma Based on Role)
- Minimum 7 years of job-related experience
With a Degree:
- Grade 8 – External & Internal: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- Strong experience in Marketing and Digital
- Previous positions in a managerial Marketing role
- Previous experience in Digital marketing
- Experience in corporate business acquisition: partnerships and Loyalty marketing
- Overall Marketing techniques and fundamentals including Brand awareness techniques
- Corporate business acquisition techniques
- Strategic thinking
- Digital marketing techniques and advanced Marketing knowledge
- In depth knowledge of all digital channels and sub-channels
- Expertise in Acquisitional Conversation and Retention techniques
- Expertise in all digital tracking and monitoring aspects as well as reporting tools
- Airline related metrics and business requirement
- Manage and plan the regional campaign requirements J objectives, and prude regionalised inputs and local insights to ensure relevance to the market context
- Work with the Manager Digital & Marketing to develop and plan strategic brand B2B & B2C for the assigned region/stations in discussion With other key stakeholders (Commercial Marketing, Brand Marketing, Sponsorships, Regional PR/ Corporate Communications, Social Media) aligned with global strategies cascaded
- Establish, communicate and plan critical end-to-end B2B & B2C campaign timelines and communicate with various stakeholders, from planning campaign objectives, budget proposal credits & assets development proposal, post campaign calendar and tracking reports
- Work with Sales Teams to incorporate feedback and requirements while planning B2B & B2C campaigns objectives (during precampaign and implementation planning phase)
- Work with the Digital & Marketing Operations Manager and key stakeholders to design and develop core campaign processes and requirements (during pre-campaign planning phase) which facilitates scalability, and efficiency of all B2B & B2C campaigns to support collaboration and communication among the Digital & Marketing Operations team (implementation phase).
- Ensure timely delivery of all B2B & B2C campaigns
- Ensure best use of the assigned marketing budget in the most cost efficient way to achieve the agreed B2B & B2C campaign KPls and budget to deliver best commercial performance.
- Monitor closely the day to day Marketing Campaigns of the assigned region ensuring that the team is aligned with the established processes and timelines and provides regular tracking and reports to the leadership teams in the Regions and Head Offices
- Work with the Digital and Marketing Operations Manager to plan and monitor channel performance with the help of comprehensive dashboards and performance tracking tools, and take relevant actions to ensure the assigned region/stations the objectives and KPls for all B2B & B2C campaigns Maintain daily interactions with Marketing Campaign team (Hub)r Head once stakeholders in Pricing, Loyalty, CRM, Marketing. Digital and all other relevant departments
- Plan and propose efficient media buys for the region in working with the Digital Direct, Loyalty Managers to achieve the needed efficiencies and reach the target for region/stationing.
- Act as brand custodian and ensure all B2B & B2C campaign assets are compliant with Qatar Airways’ brand guidelines and standards
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the department& Leadership
About the role:
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and the planning of Marketing Campaigns (including all B2B & B2C activities) within the assigned Region. You will manage and work closely with the Digital & Marketing Operations Team to develop the region’s Marketing Campaign requirements for all B2B & B2C activities related ensuring adherence to the optimized omnichannel approach established by the Digital leadership team.
- Hotel Jobs in Qatar: InterContinental is hiring Host/Hostess
- Hotel Jobs in Qatar: InterContinental is hiring Room Attendant
- Hotel Jobs in Qatar: InterContinental is hiring Receptionist
- Hotel Jobs in Qatar: InterContinental is hiring Housekeeping Coordinator
- Hotel Jobs in Qatar: InterContinental is hiring Nurse / Human Resources Coordinator