Qatar Airways is hiring Office Assistant
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as an Office Assistant?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Join us on WhatsApp for latest updates.
Company: Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 192863
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 28-05-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
To apply for this job you need to click here.
This link will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with no prior job-related work experience.
High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English.
- Ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team, is required.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A professional manner for interaction with internal/external high-level position is necessary.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be mature in outlook, organized; extremely detail oriented and possesses strong follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate Quality consciousness.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Certificate in Computer applications – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Perform administrative and secretarial support – coordinate activities, conduct research and ensures that request are carried out.
- Handle inquiries and/or refer to the appropriate personnel / department.
- Review and answer mail, inquiries, and determine if executive action is required.
- Provide necessary telephone backup coverage, schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements (coordinate meetings, travel, hotel bookings).
- Respond to complaints and request for information. Assist and explain procedures and policies in response to inquiries within the area.
- Take and transcribe dictation. Draft letters and internal memos. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information.
- Check all incoming documents and ensure completeness/ accuracy of information provided to fast track approvals.
- Anticipate and prepare meeting materials and charts.
- Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports which are generally confidential in nature.
- Coordinate prompt purchasing of office supplies and stationaries. Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Dana hypermarket is hiring in Qatar: Apply Now
- Paris Group of Companies urgently hiring in Qatar: Check it now
- Doha based Architect Consultant Group is hiring: Apply Now
- Restaurant job in Qatar: Waiter, Cashier, Chef & more positions to apply
- Qatar Five Star Hotel Jobs: Electrician vacancy at La Cigale Hotel