Qatar Airways is hiring Office Assistant
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as an Office Assistant?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 192863
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 28-05-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with no prior job-related work experience.
High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English.
- Ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team, is required.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A professional manner for interaction with internal/external high-level position is necessary.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be mature in outlook, organized; extremely detail oriented and possesses strong follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate Quality consciousness.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Certificate in Computer applications – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Perform administrative and secretarial support – coordinate activities, conduct research and ensures that request are carried out.
- Handle inquiries and/or refer to the appropriate personnel / department.
- Review and answer mail, inquiries, and determine if executive action is required.
- Provide necessary telephone backup coverage, schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements (coordinate meetings, travel, hotel bookings).
- Respond to complaints and request for information. Assist and explain procedures and policies in response to inquiries within the area.
- Take and transcribe dictation. Draft letters and internal memos. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information.
- Check all incoming documents and ensure completeness/ accuracy of information provided to fast track approvals.
- Anticipate and prepare meeting materials and charts.
- Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports which are generally confidential in nature.
- Coordinate prompt purchasing of office supplies and stationaries. Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.