Qatar La Cigale Hotel hiring IT Supervisor
Are you looking for a job at La Cigale Hotel as a IT Supervisor?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Join us on WhatsApp for latest updates.
Position: IT Supervisor
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Digital Products, Information Technology, Data, Analytics
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
To apply for this job you need to click here.
This link will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application. Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with 1-2 years of Computer Operations and Networking experience
- Basic knowledge of e-Microsoft Operating Systems such as Windows 2003/XP Prof
- Microsoft Application products such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.
- Basic Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN)
- Basic Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of Hotel Application Systems is a plus
- Must be able to work in shift, weekends and Public Holiday
- Good written and verbal communication skill for customer handling and system documentation
- Innovative and creative in contributing ideas
- Good problem solver with a positive work attitude, follow-up skills and ability to work independently
Reporting to the IT Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews and schedules daily work; prioritizes and ensures completion of tasks, follow established procedures
- Ensures optimal availability of the computer systems, POS and network
- Performing / handling of backup operations, system failures and recovery procedures
- Maintains user accounts, user environments, directories and system security
- Follows procedures to resolve problematic situations; performs first-level diagnostics and problem determination. When problems cannot be resolved by following routine procedures; refers problems to supervisor or vendor when appropriate
- Investigates all hardware malfunctions; notifies and coordinates maintenance service with contractors; assists in problem determination by observing and noting them, keeping and researching logs, and identifying patterns of problems; ensures that all equipment are in proper working condition
- Monitors and administers the network. Regularly reviews server logs to detect server, network and security issues
- Ensures that all shift activities, unusual occurrences, and status events are properly logged, investigated, reported, and resolved
- Monitors inventory of supplies needed for operational requirements and assists in keeping supplies stocked by relaying order requests to IT Manager
- Installs and/or maintains personal computers, network, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment
- Ensures timely user notification of maintenance requirements and impact on system availability
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the users and company information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- Maintains a clean, neat and tidy environment in the Computer Room
- Ensures that all safety, health, security and loss control policies and procedures and Government Legislation are adhered to
- Fills in as needed in operations to cover absences, vacations and staff shortage
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Manager
About the role:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
- Dana hypermarket is hiring in Qatar: Apply Now
- Paris Group of Companies urgently hiring in Qatar: Check it now
- Doha based Architect Consultant Group is hiring: Apply Now
- Restaurant job in Qatar: Waiter, Cashier, Chef & more positions to apply
- Qatar Five Star Hotel Jobs: Electrician vacancy at La Cigale Hotel