Qatar Airways Jobs: Excess Baggage Sales Assistant Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Excess Baggage Sales Assistant?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Job Id: 182346
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 19-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
Responsible for packing baggage in accordance with standard packing procedures and customer requests by maintaining quality standards and efficient production, whilst delivering a five star customer service experience.
- Acknowledge customer needs regarding request for baggage services.
- Control the quality of packaged items, ensuring proper use of wrapping material.
- Inspect, weigh and package customers baggage with care and provide a five star customer experience.
- Ensure location is fully stocked with the wrapping materials at all times and is merchandised to the highest standard as per company guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, ensuring the location is displayed to the customer in the best possible light.
- Interact with the customers and provide prompt and courteous service.
- Be mindful of customer needs, handling complaints tactfully and relaying issues and observations to management.
- Assisting stock control by completing counting sheets and verification of stocks available. Maintaining the highest level of accuracy when checking and counting goods.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Ensure the float is correct and that all keyed information into the POS terminal is done so accurately.
- Process customer transactions effectively and present receipts at all times to the customer.
- Handling money/credit cards and any form of payment in a safe, secure and sensible manner.
- Ensure cash and documentation is secure at all times.
- Responsible for cash variances at the end of the shift
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
- English communication skills with Entry level roles
- Prior experience in similar working environment is preferable.
- Ability to bend, lift and wrap packaging in excess of 30kg or more.
- Demonstrate ability to operate machinery.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective communication skills, including a good standard of written and spoken English.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Possess Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity.
- Demonstrate high levels of honesty and integrity
- Ability to handle POS and accurately handle cash