Qatar Airways Jobs: Pharmacy Coordinator Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Pharmacy Coordinator?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Specialist Jobs
Job Id: 171704
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As a Pharmacy coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating with multiple stakeholders to schedule meetings, arrange for deliveries of stock as well as maintain records of all transactions. You will develop multiple procurement documents and provide administrative support for the smooth functioning of the pharmacy.
Key accountabilities include:
- Create item codes and multiple requests into the oracle system.
- Raise requests into company e-portal and liaise with stakeholders for shipment clearance, delivery and storage.
- Coordinate with suppliers/ vendors on delivery schedules and distribution of stock, as required.
- Ensure all details are captured accurately on purchase requests as originally requested and obtain any necessary approvals.
- Arrange and document meetings with stakeholders.
- Draft official letters and memos and organize the pharmacy documents.
- Assist the Supply Chain Officer in developing procurement documents, gather information from suppliers and acquire necessary approvals.
- Record the Pharmacy stats and develop a monthly productivity report.
- Liaise with facilities and IT to plan and apply any new requirements or maintenance.
- Responsible to collect payment for the pharmacy sales, generate daily sales report.
- Work in shift patterns as required for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as stock controller or similar role.
- Experience in dealing with Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, primarily MS Excel.
- Experience in coordination ideally in procurement & supply chain management.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of two years’ experience as stock controller or similar role.
• Experience in dealing with Oracle.
• Excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, primarily MS Excel.
• Experience in coordination ideally in procurement & supply chain management.