Hotel Jobs in Qatar: Assistant Night Manager is Available at Hilton
Are you looking for a job at Hilton as an Assistant Night Manager in Qatar?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Front Desk
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the company page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of them.
About the role and Responsibilities :
An Assistant Night Manager assists in the night-hour supervision of the Front Office Team to ensure Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
As Assistant Night Manager, you are responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Serve as a point of contact for regular and important Guests
- Complete Night Audit duties
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Represent the Night Manger and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Compile adequate handover to Early staff / Duty Manager
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
- Maintain a good status awareness of all hotel areas
Assistant Night Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the hotel industry
- Previous experience with Front Office Management Systems
- Previous experience with cash handling