Qatar Airways Jobs: Laundry Assistant I Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Laundry Assistant I?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Pilots & Flight Operations
Job Id: 186965
Closing Date: 07-03-2023
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
To be successful in this role you will be responsible to meet customer’s expectation by ensuring all offloaded airline Linen and blankets is sorted and received from supplier within the stipulated time and as per the hygiene guideline adopted by the Unit. Ensure that all washed Linen and blanket is counted and made available for user departments/ QR flights as per the requirement.
- Receives job allocation and work instructions from a Team Leader or Uniform and Linen Agent. Ensure all laundry unit activities are performed as per established norms and standards Receives washed linen, cheeks and packs as per packing specifications.
- Assist in sorting of incoming soiled and proper storage of fresh airline linen and blankets,
- Ensures to makeup the semi packed units with all required items and highlights shortage if any.
- Ensures to label packed units as per galley loading plan.
- Ensures to collect and recycle unused linen and blankets to minimize the wastage.
- Reports of all stained and damaged linen product found during the shift.
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of clean linen product to flight packing section as per flight schedules,
- Ensures to follow safety of self, colleagues, working equipment and the property while performing the allocated job
- Ensures to practice the highest standard of personal. premises and equipment hygiene at all times
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with or without a degree with Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills, English communication skills with Entry level roles – no prior job-related work experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- English communication skills
- Up to 2 years’ experience
- Spoken and written communication skills.
- Basic interpersonal skills; ability to perform full range of clerical tasks,
- Ability to schedule and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to read and interpret and follow complex instructions
- Ability to work under pressure during break down maintenance operations.
- Capable of Work Planning, scheduling and executing
- Knowledge of various Linen product used in Airlines is desired,
- Personal Hygiene, Ramp Safety, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)