Qatar Airways Jobs: Waiter/Waitress needed
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Waiter/Waitress (Luxury)?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Duty Free Company
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Job Id: 179289
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 20-02-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the Job:
We are recruiting for Waiter/ Waitress (Luxury) to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The successful applicant will be interacting with guests and offer exceptional service to the guests in one of Qatar Duty Free Luxury restaurant.
You will be responsible for delivering positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner, making guests feel welcomed, comfortable, important and relaxed.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Prepares table by laying out napkins, making sure the condiments are refilled as per the standard.
- Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations in order to make the right recommendation to guest to maximize all sales opportunities.
- Welcome & assist customers on arrival, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, taking order as per guest preference, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about daily special, offering desserts and drinks, serving food, clearing chinaware and glassware, checking guest satisfaction, ensure sequence of service are followed.
- Presenting the receipts to the guests upon on request, accepting payments and hand over to cashier.
- Assist in restaurant reservation by answering phone calls, confirm the reservation to the guest and record the reservation details on the restaurant logbook.
- Complete daily checklist at the beginning and end of the shift, ensuring all the tasks completed throughout the shift.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor to ensure the restaurant is well maintained as per hygiene standard.
- Collect comment card from customer and hand over to supervisor/manager for attention and necessary actions.
- Assist with special events as needed to support operational requirement.
- Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase average spending per customer.
The successful candidate will have:
- High School qualification, with minimum 2 years of job related experience in food and beverage service, within in leading Restaurants of hotel or hospitality industry.
- Should be Computer literate.
- Fluently speak and write English
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Possess strong interpersonal skills – outgoing personality, positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Ability to take responsibility, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and efficient.
- Ability to react to challenges and operational incidents quickly
- Has passion for food, beverage and service
- Be able to stand for long period of time
- Ability to work well in team
- Ability to work shifts is essential
- Ability to work in a busy environment and able to work under pressure
- Best price Offer on Mobiles and Laptops in Ansar Gallery Qatar
- Rawabi Exclusive Offer: 1 to 99 Riyal promotion
- Drivers, pipe fitters and other positions are needed for New Project in Qatar
- Gardener vacancy in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar
- Cashier job available in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar