Jobs in Abu Dhabi: Security Guard in Air Arabia
Are you looking for a job at Air Arabia as a Security Guard?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Air Arabia
Location: Sharjah, AE
Category: Security Guard
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
About the Job:
To manage and control the Air Arabia “Line Stores” inventory and daily activities including receipt, storage and release of all the tools, equipment, and spare parts used for maintenance of Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts.
Ensures all activities are carried out and recorded in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and as per regulatory bodies’ rules and regulations.
- Acts primarily in direct defence of life and company’s property by detecting, investigating, resolving and reporting any security breaches or incidents to maintain a secure environment in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Briefs the security team at the beginning of a new shift to update them on developments since the last shift and shares information about any security concerns.
- Patrols randomly or regularly company premises and perimeter (gates, doors, windows, parking, etc.) to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security.
- Reports unlawful activities observed during routine patrols such as theft, or vandalism to law enforcement parties for further action.
- Monitors and controls access of employees, visitors and vehicles against theft, hazards, or vandalism and blocks areas when needed.
- Detains trespassers and criminals and calls the police when he/she observes unauthorized persons. Initiates calls to fire department in cases of emergency such as fire.
- Monitors the report of the daily activities for any incidents or irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or suspicious objects.
- Warns persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
- Ensures all alarm systems, CCTV cameras and detecting/emergency equipment are working properly and reports any breakdowns to management company.
- Monitors and adjusts controls that regulates building systems, such as air conditioning and reports any issues to the Facilities Management Department.
- Performs first aid or CPR when needed, given he/she is qualified to do so.
- Escorts/coordinates with management to arrange for escorting individuals to specific locations/destinations as required.
- Maintains a pro-active approach to Health and Safety.
- 3-5 years of similar experience in any security company in any industry is a must.
- Willing to work on shift pattern (24/7) and long working hours.
- High School or Diploma in any stream is acceptable.
- Related trainings such as Emergency Response Compatibility and First Aid are considered a must.
- Demonstrates confident and composed personality and positive attitude all times.
- Well-groomed and organized.
- Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement.
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Very good English Language (written and spoken)
- Good reporting skills