Qatar Airways Jobs: Junior Office Assistant
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Junior Office Assistant?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 140108
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 12-02-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for supporting the requirements and the effective administration of document maintaining and logistical support to the Line Manager and the department, systematically improving and organising the filing system and database. Coordinating with messengers of other departments on documents received and dispatched. Handling the walk-in staff who approach reception desk.
- Distribute correspondences, mail
,and record all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Maintain proper filing system. Files documents, letters and other correspondence into the analogous files to maintain up to date, neat and orderly files at all times. All documents to be filed in respective files/folders within 24 hours from time of receipt, with zero errors.
- Assist, process, update, and maintain staff various records in the department. Update and maintain the database.
- Monitor office/pantry supplies consumption and prepare requisition for replenishment to maintain sufficient supplies and smooth flow of the office operation.
- Prepare and serve beverages to employees and guests and undertake all other kitchen duties.
- Preparing sets of letter head and continuation sheet for Offers, which helps HR Admin Coordinators when printing offers.
- Taking photocopies of the signed letters and preparing the packs to be dispatched to the HR Filing room for HR Admin teams.
- Preparing new staff files for staff who are on-boarded in Outstations by inserting separators and filing the right document in the right category, updating the staff name, staff number, designation and station on the front and sides of the file.
- Checking Long Service Certificates and sending for signatures, preparing distribution excel sheet. Packing the signed certificates and obtaining signature of acceptance from various HR BS teams/messengers while dispatch, filing these acceptance forms in LS File.