Jobs in Qatar: Talabat is hiring Food Safety & Quality Specialist in Doha
Are you looking for a job at Talabat as a Food Safety & Quality Specialist in Doha, Qatar?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Borooq Tower, Qatar
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Talabat website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&Cs of Talabat.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password, or if this is your first time you may have to register first before applying online.
About the Job:
They’re looking for a Food Safety & Quality Specialist to join the team and focus on growing our own Grocery Store “tMart”, which is the region’s first cloud store concept offering 30-minutedelivery of groceries at hypermarket prices. The service has expanded rapidly across Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Jordan,
Bahrain, Egypt, Oman and Iraq!
● Collaborate with other departments locally and centrally in order to achieve business
● Ensure that all employees receive the designated food safety & quality training. Deliver and share the training materials, templates, procedures
● Conduct Food and health and safety inspections and investigations by compiling and analyzing data of potential hazards, unsafe conditions or environmental concerns and share findings.
● Support in resolving serious customer complaint escalation processes locally.
● Liaise between operations and leagal team as and when required, is the the first POC for support on food safety and quality management.
● Support in coordination for withdrawals and recalls of products and serious incidents
● Ensure the execution of all local food safety authority enforcement action is complied with.
● Monitor regulatory developments with a potential impact on local business entities and initiate internal measures accordingly.
● Highlight procedures which need to be reviewed with respect to food safety due to operational or regulatory changes locally
● Supports in food safety and quality of product assortment (own branded and private label), coordinates external laboratory testing, maintainces and prepares documentation for food product (product specification and product approvals, labelling, nutritional information, supplier information requests and audits), excutes the mystery shopper and product sampling at store level.
● Provides regular reports to the relevant business stakeholders to support management review and ensure food safety objectives are met. Health & Safety
● Executes the H&S inspection programme and be involved in audits and the close-out of corrective actions.
● Communicates regularly with staff to keep the team informed of H&S priorities.
● Supports investigations into accidents and other reports (e.g. near misses).
● Coordinates with local operations and central team to ensure that there is a suitable maintenance plan to safeguard H&S
● Deliver H&S training, make persuasive presentations by communicating technical information in a non-technical manner appropriate to the audience while maintain competency records for staff
● Degree in food science or related field
● 3+ years of experience managing Food Safety and Quality/ Health and Safety in a large scale
retail grocery, foodservice or manufacturing environment
● Fluent proficiency in the local language(s) and English
● Demonstrated ability to conduct risk assessments/evaluations and provide recommendations for risk mitigation or hazard identification.
● Ability to maintain appropriate current knowledge of the HACCP knowledge and H&S Standards
● Experience leveraging technology to manage process
● Program management and experience of managing program change across multiple store locations
● Knowledged of food safety of local/regional laws and regulations and food trading standards
● Experience interacting and engaging with Authorities
● Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation and ability to manage competing priorities.
● Maintain effective working relationships and foster teamwork in a diverse work group.