Etihad Airways Jobs in Abu Dhabi: Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Ethihad as a Manager?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Category: Customer Relationship
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the job website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Them.
After that, you may log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
- Responsible for maintaining a holistic overview of all safety & compliance related mandates at the AUH Hub and leading initiatives to drive the fundamentals of Safety Management Systems (SMS) with airport teams and contracted suppliers. This includes aircraft fuelling oversight, load control and catering GSE operation and aircraft interface.
- Responsible for supporting all corporate audits (Internal Audit, S&Q, Regulatory etc.) at AUH Hub. Will provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance to the Operational management team in preparing for audits and will drive the closure of audit findings within defined timescales and as per company standards.
- Lead a team of Safety and Compliance Officers to drive the delivery of a robust SMS at AUH, via local airport support, coaching, training and station safety reviews. Engages with contracted suppliers to develop a strong reporting culture
- Leads the implementation of new policies, procedures and initiatives related to operational safety and compliance management. Will embed approved local procedures where applicable.
- Acts as SME for any queries, event follow up and associated activities from AVSEC, Corporate S&Q, Flight Safety, Fuel management, Catering, Load Control and Cargo teams
- Responsible for investigating safety incidents, liaising closely with relevant operational management teams, other 3rd party suppliers and HQ departments as applicable. Maintains accountability for embedding sustainable corrective actions into the business.
- Identify and mitigate safety risks associated with change management, conducting hazard identification and risk assessments as required. e.g. the introduction of new aircraft types to the HUB environment
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with the airport operator, ADAC, making a specific safety contribution to the design of new airport facilities and transition to the Midfield Terminal.
- Escalate medium or higher level risks to appropriate management or executive level personnel to ensure effective NPH Ground Operations oversight.
Education & Experience
- Degree level education is preferred or 8-10 years’ knowledge of airport operations gained with an airline or ground handling agency, with minimum 2 years’ experience in airline safety management.
- Minimum Diploma or relevant licence/certifications
- Experience in conducting safety investigations
- Experience in principles of hazard identification and risk assessment
- Technical training including Dangerous Goods training and Fuel oversight is desirable
- A knowledge of airline weight and balance activities is desirable