Bank Jobs in Qatar: Factoring Services Manager Doha Bank
Are you looking for a job at Doha Bank as a Factoring Services Manager?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Doha Bank
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Private Banking
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
The incumbent will be charged with the overall responsibility of planning and leading the Factoring service vertical of Wholesale banking function, in close coordination with the Department Head – Global Transaction Banking.
The incumbent will monitor and manage the team for achieving profitability / P&L targets, and service delivery to meet cash flow needs of corporate clients through Debt factoring/Invoice financing services. The jobholder will guide the team in liaison efforts with other WB Business Units, and operational teams in establishing factoring services platform and business enhancement/customer retention efforts and enhanced service delivery.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Work closely with the Head – Global Transaction Banking in formulation and implementation of the Factoring service strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of the strategy, annual business plans, budgets, policies and procedures of the Factoring service function.
- Drive the profitability / P&L targets of the section through completing sales, service management, and business development of existing and new corporate clients.
- Monitor the activities of the team, ensuring that the Factoring service business plans are within budgets and timescales.
- Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, competitive environment, regulatory/government requirements and, update the management to implement adequate changes, in term of country specific deliverables.
- Monitor and guide the team to enhance sales of Factoring service solutions to the corporate customers, through provision of liquidity, with adequate credit control.
- Oversee the team in establishment/development of robust relationships with the existing/new corporate clients to expand Doha Bank’s corporate credit portfolio.
- Oversee the development / implementation of new Factoring service solutions for the corporate clients.
- Work closely with RMs and Factoring Officers to ascertain corporate clients’ Factoring needs.
- Oversee assessment of RFPs, costs/ benefits analysis and risks involved to arrive upon effective strategies on pricing and optimized service solutions.
- Contribute towards to the Bank’s growth strategies through the sale of Factoring products and services.
- Monitor the team in liaison efforts with the respective internal stakeholders to ensure smooth onboarding of corporate clients’ in terms of demonstrations, query resolution, RFP response, and required documentation.
- Guide the team in liaison efforts with the respective stakeholders, in support of cross sales efforts, through appropriate propositions.
- Work closely with the reporting authorities and internal stakeholders in product development/enhancements based on business / product performance, market trends and client requirements.
- Contribute towards and manage the implementation of efficient customer retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts.
- Oversee the team to ensure that the operational framework is working effectively, thus resulting in reduction of TAT and enhancing customer experience.
- Oversee and ensure preparation/amendment of policies and procedures within the section, in line with the regulatory/market environments / organisational mandates.
- Review and approve the disbursement of funds from appropriate credit facility accounts for portfolio customers.
- Review and approve the Factoring service transactions of portfolio customers on a daily/ weekly basis to ensure prompt service delivery of corporates’ needs.
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
- Professional Certification such as CFA/CPA/CA and or CMA is preferable.
- 10-15 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in Factoring/Trade Finance
- Excellent knowledge of the Factoring systems
- Ability to perform need-based analysis
- Ability to assist in writing credit proposal including structure credit facilities, taking into consideration the available corporate banking products
- Knowledge of financing recommendations that are tailored to client’s needs
- Ability to analyse cash flows, income statements, assets, liabilities, balance sheets and working capital requirements
- Knowledge of identifying and cross selling opportunities
- Knowledge of trade finance market, products and structures