Bank Jobs in Qatar: Relationship Manager Doha Bank
Are you looking for a job at Doha Bank as a Relationship Manager?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Doha Bank
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Private Banking
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
The Relationship Manager will act as the dedicated point of contact for the UHNWI & Private Banking client segment, ensuring prompt delivery of high quality/ enhanced banking experience, in compliance with the regulatory guidelines.
The incumbent will be responsible for augmenting the service delivery/business development efforts of UHNWI & Private Banking section, including but not limited to product sales/income generation, acquisition and retention of clients, investment analysis, arranging optimal financial solutions, and resolving client issues/queries.
The incumbent will review credit applications from clients to provide recommendations to senior management on lending viability.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Contribute towards the overall UHNWI & Private Banking Clients Relationships strategy and annual business plans / business growth plans.
- Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, regulatory requirements/changes set by QCB and other relevant government bodies, pertaining to PB and, suggest adequate changes to the Section Head, including but not limited to staffing of employees, Section deliverables etc.
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate and capitalize on functional / operational/ strategic needs.
- Represent Doha Bank at internal / external events/meetings, as directed by the Section Head, ensuring optimization of business opportunities.
- Perform the implementation of efficient client retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at UHNWI & Private Banking client segment aimed at deposit growth, income generation, product sales and new client growth targets.
- Assist the Section Head in coordination efforts with the respective product units, marketing, Business Units and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the client profiles/needs.
- Monitor the financial standing and profitability of respective portfolio of client accounts to analyze performance and suggest suitable means to augment earnings on investments.
- Manage the bank’s securities dealing service, which entails leading placement of execution trades with the bank’s treasury, reviewing investment portfolios and investment performance with the clients, and building investment options lists based on clients preferences.
- Liaise with the respective stakeholders in arranging FX deals, securities trading and other investment products for the Private Banking clients in a timely manner.
- Engage in cross functional coordination efforts with the BIU and respective product teams in timely delivery of specific product development, enhancements and/or cost reductions based on business / product performance data, and market trends, changing client requirements and corporate objectives.
- Engage in direct sales, up-sales and cross sales efforts, to the existing and new clients through appropriate sales methods / propositions through incremental value-added features, including but not limited to competitive pricing, convenience and availability to the UHNWI & Private Banking client segment.
- Provide necessary guidance and support in initiating the client migration exercises, as applicable, in line with the eligibility criteria.
- Provide guidance to the UHNWI & Private Banking clients in opening of accounts in line with the defined eligibility criteria, and approved procedures, and provide clarifications/ rectification to the ROs on account of incompleteness of information to ensure all the client applications are completed within the set turnaround time.
- Support the Section Head in coordination efforts with the operational functions / Quality Assurance section to ensure that the operational framework is working effectively in line with client requirements and expectations, thus minimizing client complaints, and maximizing client satisfaction.
- Promptly solve / route complex client queries / complaints / disputes/ other actionable data to the relevant internal stakeholders for timey resolution.
- Follow the audit, compliance and procedural control measures set by the management.
- Initiate surveys and client/prospect visits / other viable means to ascertain needs on value proposition, requirements, and gaps in the respective market segment in terms of the retail products assigned.
- Engage in continuous identification / analysis of competitive insights for leveraging the UHNWI & Private Banking client sales channels.
- Contribute towards periodic client profiling / segmentation based on appropriate attributes, for better understanding of the current client base, client engagement, and prospect acquisition.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance section in ensuring consistency of client service experience/ service delivery within the parameters set by the Bank.
- Contribute towards/ provide necessary support in execution of promotional plans in close coordination with the marketing section, to ensure consistency of the proposed communication / marketing content against the UHNWI & Private Banking client segment strategy.
- Perform the investigation, and root cause analysis on significant occurrences/service incidents data and trends that adversely impact the pre-established quality assurance/service delivery standards and ensure implementation of corrective action through collaborative efforts.
- Support the IT department and other relevant stakeholders, for regular testing of systems to ensure operational efficiency/ release of new standards or system installations/integrations or upgrades.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline.
- 10-17 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in banking with UHNWI & Private Banking client segment, with a strong understanding of the global banking industry.
- Significant experience at a supervisory capacity.
- Bilinguals preferred (Arabic & English)