Hotel Jobs in Qatar: Salon Receptionist at La Cigale Hotel Doha
Are you looking for a job at La Cigale Hotel as a Salon Receptionist?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
Location: Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Job Type: Full time
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Key responsibilities of the job:
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the Salon and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the fitness facility
- Ensure all guests are aware of the guidelines regarding the use of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness of all types of equipment, public and service areas
- Ensure guest members are aware of all programs and activities available
- Bus and stock all service area items including towels, water, ice, beverages, magazines, newspapers and clean headsets
- Provide guests with all information regarding the fitness facility and its offerings
- Provide all administrative duties as required
- Assist in promoting the facility and organizing special events as required
- Report any equipment that needs servicing
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Salon or Hospitality experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.