Qatar Airways Jobs: Stores Assistant II vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Qatar Airways as a Stores Assistant II?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in Qatar Airways.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
So, if you are interested to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 174027
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15-01-2023
About the role:
The ideal candidate will assist in goods receiving, arranging and thawing, as well as issuance of materials from Stores to ensure a smooth flow of the process. Helps in preparing for physical stock count and supports in daily checking of expiry dates of stored items in order to prevent wastage.
Operates a range of special equipment, such as Electric Pallet Stacker (EPS), Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) truck, pallet inverter, pallet wrapper, etc. Works with and provides assistance and simple guidelines to Stores Assistant l.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Assists and provides guidance to Stores Assistant I in daily operational duties.
- Assists Storekeepers in checking quantity and quality of products, to ensure full adherence to temperature requirements and product specifications.
- Operates a range of special equipment, such as Electric Pallet Stackers (EPS), Very Narrow Aisle Trucks (VNA), pallet inverter and pallet shrink-wrap machine, etc.
- Moves consignments and empty pallets using specific equipment; stacks up pallets in designated areas.
- Receives materials from suppliers and helps in offloading of goods following Food Safety, Operational Safety and Security requirements.
- Stores materials and arranges as per FEFO (First Expired, First Out) principle in multi-tier storage locations.
- Helps in issuance of materials by picking items as per the approved requisition, de-boxing and charging onto the conveyor belt for distribution.
- Facilitates thawing of items by de-boxing and arranging inside the thawing chiller.
- Performs other department duties related to his/her position as directed be the Head of the Department.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
In order to be successful in this role, candidates with basic literacy and numeracy skills, English communication skills with Entry level roles – no prior job-related work experience required.
- Food stores experience in Hospitality environment.
- Experience in in-flight catering.
- Experience in using special equipment (EPS-Electric Pallet Stackers, VNA-Very Narrow Aisle Trucks, forklifts, etc.).
Job Specific Skills:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Spoken and written communication skills, in English.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.