Qatar Airways Jobs: Sales Operations Agent vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Qatar Airways as a Sales Operations Agent?
Are you failed to get the job information?
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in Qatar Airways.
In this article we will share job information and provide the link to apply now.
So, if you are ready to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 167482
About the role:
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Sales Operations team in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
In this role you are expected to actively engage with the sales team to help achieve assigned revenue targets by providing technical support.
Provide five-star customer support to Travel Agencies, Corporate Customers and internal stake holders.
Respond professionally to all day to day reservations, Ticketing, Refunds, ACMs queries and achieve customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions established to ensure alignment to QR’s global sales/sales operations principles.
- Maintain customer database for all customer segment and provide customer-friendly, value added instruction to key trade customers, QR sellers and manage the communication with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective coverage of a customer perspective.
- Prepare DSRs and liaise with Finance on reconciliation of sales.
- Provide five star support to contracted Corporate accounts by maintaining active communication regarding customer offerings and product enhancements through regular eNL.
- Handle multi-products and services as required by the business
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Issuance and re-issuance of tickets.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of similar work experience
- Experience in reservations/ticketing, sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, business analysis
- Should be Fluent in English & local language.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.