Qatar Airways Jobs: Senior Document Controller vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Senior Document Controller.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link at the end.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 220000LR
Closing date of application: 19-11-2022
About the role of the job:
As Senior Document Controller, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- To lead all aspects of document control activities for the whole department, including all projects handled by Capital Projects.
- Responsible for development and set-up of the document management system and electronic document warehouse and compilation in an effective manner.
- Manage all aspects of document control activities for the Project Management Team, such as maintaining and operating document management processes, procedures and supporting tools.
- Setting up and managing the folder structures, document attributes users and user permissions.
- Organise and maintain all document registers, compile, type, issue and distribution of documents in an effective manner.
- Prepare tender invitations, distribute Tender documents, arrange site visits and collect tender submissions.
- Responsible in managing different document collaboration software such as Autodesk, SharePoint, E-Docs, Aconex, and making sure that all project related documents are organized, complete, and can be retrieved easily in a faster manner.
- Check and monitor all project related documents submitted and uploaded by Consultants, Contractors and even Shareholders.
- Keep a track of submitted documents transmittals, submittals and informing respective CPD staff concerned.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- High School/Vocational Qualification/Diploma or equivalent with minimum 3 years of work-related experience.
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications.
- Must have knowledge of Engineering terminology.
- Previous experience in an administrative environment and use of databases if preferred.
- Background knowledge of document and drawing management systems is preferred.
- Command of English language.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?