Dubai Jobs: Travel Consultant vacancy at Emirates Airline
Emirates Group is looking for Travel Consultant – 220002FS.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Emirates Group
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date of Application: Nov 14, 2022
This pivotal role is all about our customers. It’s about ensuring we listen to our customer’s requirements; we understand them, we use our knowledge to piece together their holiday and they receive the very best service, the most transparent information, and the care our brand is renowned for. After all, they are putting their dreams in our hands.
We are looking for people with experience, but importantly lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver exceptional sales & service. You’ll need to be flexible, innovative, and passionate and can work as part of a team and individually.
You will be part of our Global Sales & Service team and will handle a range of queries ranging from new inquiries to helping customers with their existing bookings.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provide award-winning service primarily over the phone but also via Live Chat, email, and sometimes face to face.
- By listening to our customers, truly understanding their needs and requirements, piece together exciting holiday experiences using your experience of our destinations.
- Ensure that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can do attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales & service performance targets against key indicators.
- Challenge the status quo by working collaboratively with all departments to continually improve our customer experience.
- Using initiative, keep up to date with product changes and personal development to always be one step ahead.
Experience & Qualifications:
Commercial/Sales.Reservations/Ticketing: 1+ Year
12 Years schooling or equivalent:
- Experience in commercial/Sales/Reservations/Ticketing/ Travel & Tourism/ Customer Service.
- Someone who really understands the importance of exceptional customer experiences and exceeding our customers expectations.
- A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Thrives on a busy service and sales environment and self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Leadership Role: No
Safety Sensitive Role: No
Salary & Benefits:
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world.
You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete your application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?