Qatar Airways Jobs: Office Assistant vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Office Assistant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Closing date of application: 08-11-2022
About the role of the job:
- As an Office assistant you will be responsible for providing general administrative support in day-today functions.
- Promotes high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone, and personal contact.
- Handles confidential and sensitive issues, which require a high degree of discretion and tact.
- Records / document control and maintenance for all correspondences related to the Manager’s office.
- Perform administrative support – coordinate activities, conduct research and ensures that requests are carried out.
- Handle inquiries and/or refer to the appropriate personnel/department.
- Review and answer mail and inquiries and determine if Executive action is required.
- Provide necessary telephone backup coverage, schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements (coordinate meetings, travel, hotel bookings).
- Obtains staff roster from operational teams and update to ETAS on time ensuring the accuracy.
- Maintains the updated record of Staff Information: Airport Passes, QAS Permit, AVOP License, Qatar.
- Driver’s License, Immigration service request including residence permit and ensure they are renewed to expiry.
- Ensures proper handling of new and existing staff uniform/ PPE requests and training requirements.
An ideal candidate will have:
- High school qualification, preferably Secretarial studies
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Certificate in computer applications – MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Access)
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Problem solving and organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?