Jobs in Qatar Airways: Finance Officer vacancy available, Apply Now
Qatar Airways is looking for Finance Officer – Cargo Sales and Billing.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Closing date of application: 31-10-2022
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Roles and Responsibilities of the job:
- Action on any query or escalations related to Cargo Export Billing and Charter. Ensure the query or escalations are being attended and cleared on timely basis as per the Key Performance Indicator (KPI)/ Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Supervise and ensure completeness of Export Billing for CASS and non-CASS agents, GSAs, Government bodies, Subsidiaries and Cost Centre billing for Service Cargo. Responsible on ensuring customers are being billed and invoice is sent as per CASS/ Non-CASS billing timeline. Ensure accuracy and robustness of related process
- Ensure Export Billing indicator in Customer Master of Cargo Revenue Accounting system is correctly updated and to request for approval if any changes is required in the Customer master. Responsible in completeness of export billing in Cargo Revenue Accounting system and to ensure zero Air waybills pending for export billed to customer.
- Ensure CASS billing file are being loaded in accordance to CASS billing timeline as published by IATA. Immediately reach out to Station Cargo & Station finance for any rejected Air waybills during CASS uploads and monitor the issue until the matter is closed and payment is received thru CASS/Non-CASS channel.
- Ensure Accounting CCA (Cargo Correction advice) for CASSIink adjustment are correctly captured in CRA system, processed and accounted in Cargo Revenue Accounting system.
- Prepare cut over strategy plan and ensure smooth export billing cut over for new station and Cargo Account Settlement System (CASS).
- Ensure Service Cargo Report is being forwarded to the respective cost center and QR Subsidiaries. Attend queries related to Service cargo charged to Cost center and QR subsidiaries.
- Raise Cargo Charter invoice / penalty invoice on timely basis and posted to the correct account as mentioned in the relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Ensure Cargo charter payments are received as per the Charter agreement dateline and the payments are booked and setoff in Oracle Financial system.
- To prepare New or Revise the existing IAP’s and SOPs and ensure it is comprehensive enough in order for the document to be used as a reference to an art
- Prepare New or Revise the existing Internal Accounting Procedure (IAP) / SOP and ensure it is comprehensive enough in order for the document to be used as a reference to any party.
- Raise to IT for any system defect, support, or enhancement required in CRA System.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level with 4 years of Cargo Revenue Accounting job-related experience
- Knowledge on IATA Cargo proration and IATA Revenue Accounting rules (RAM)
- Basic Cargo Tariff, Ms Office suite, Business Objects
- Good Command of English language
- Good in analytical skills, knowledge in Cargo rates/tariffs, TACT rules & Cargo Proration
- Experience working in Cargo Revenue Accounting department in Airline, agents or any service provider.
- Knowledge on IATA Cargo Account Settlement System (CASS, IATA Revenue Accounting rules (RAM), Cargo Proration, Cargo rates/tariffs and IATA TACT rules)
- Knowledge and hands on experience of using IATA Cargo Account Settlement System (CASS)
- Hands on experience and knowledge on any Cargo Revenue Accounting system.
How to apply:
Please see below for all eligibility and requirements for internal applications.
Please note that any applications not meeting the criteria will not be processed.
- Employees must have completed a minimum 10 months in their current role to be eligible to apply for an internal move.
- Employees can only have two active applications at any one time.
I-NOC is not required:
- If this role reports to your current line manager within the same cost centre.
I-NOC is required:
- If this role reports to a different line manager.
- Please upload a signed and approved I-NOC, valid only for the position stated in a single document along with your CV.
- If you are unable to upload your I-NOC, please contact your Admin or Talent Acquisition for assistance.
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
Are you interested in applying for this job?