Jobs in Qatar
Office Assistant vacancy in Qatar Airways
Are you prepared to be Office Assistant in Qatar Airways?
Explore this job opening and submit your application today.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Category: Specialist Jobs
- Job Id: 205250
- Closing Date: 18-12-2023
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School Qualification and 2 years of job-related experience
- Experience in Administration
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Good problem solving skills
- Telecommunication skills
- The ability to manage and have challenging conversations
- Competent in IT with a certificate in computer applications – MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Access)
- A professional manner for interaction with internal/external high-level positions is necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks and provide secretarial support – coordinate activities, and ensure that tasks are carried out efficiently
- Handle enquiries, answer all queries related to each sections of QRMC and/or refer to the appropriate personnel/department.
- Respond to complaints and request for information. Assist and explain procedures and policies in response to enquiries within the area.
- Provide necessary administrative backup support, schedule appointments, meetings and coordinate all related arrangements.
- Take and transcribe dictation. Draft letters and internal memos. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information. Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda and reports which are generally confidential in nature.
- Maintain confidential filing system, categorise and maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence, and other source material.