“Carpenter” vacancy at Rixos Beach Club in Qatar
Are you looking for a job in Doha? RIXOS BEACH CLUB QETAIFAN ISLAND is looking for a Carpenter.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Engineering & Maintenance
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to a page for the application.
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
This position is responsible for all internal and external woodworks in the waterpark, as well as locks repair and replacement including keys duplication and purchase
- Use, store and maintain all hand tools including power hand tools and woodworking machines
- Interpret scale drawings and perform simple drawing detailing
- Shape and prepare timber including dovetailing details for all woodwork design and furniture repair
- Make doors, frames, grounds, skirting, architrave and all kinds of fitments to support maintenance of waterpark facilities
- Fix and repair frames in walls, doors, windows, gates, locks and furniture
- Assist Maintenance Manager to prepare and plan minor modification and improvement works in the waterpark
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
- Secondary / High school education
- Qualification in Trades Technician level, variety of engineering/maintenance
- Basic computer skills – ability to use BMS
- Good proficiency in English language