Qatar Airways Jobs: Barista – Luxury Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Barista – Luxury?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Join us on WhatsApp for latest updates.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Customer Service
Job Id: 184122
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 23-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
To apply for this job you need to click here
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As a Barista, you will be responsible to prepare hot and cold beverages in an applied art or design. You will be a craftsperson who makes a high quality or distinctive product with precision, usually by hand or using traditional operative equipment.
Key accountabilities include:
- Greet all customers in a swift, friendly, personalized manner and develop a rapport with customers by learning their names, favourite drinks and food items; and by anticipating their needs.
- Prepare and serve drinks as per the recipes in order to deliver highest standard as per the brand specifications.
- Engage with the customers and share knowledge about the
- Answer customer questions regarding coffee/tea/beverage blends, preparation, and product freshness.
- Receive, post orders on POS and process customer payment in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required.
- Constantly develop new drinks as per menu development considering latest market trends.
- Follow food safety standard checklist by filling correct information to ensure process and procedure are followed.
- Ensure product expiration are monitored on a daily basis, in order to prevent food safety deviation.
- Ensure bar and work area is always arranged, clean and hygienic. Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils and equipment to support a smooth operation.
- Place store orders as per par stock or depending on the business demands for a smooth operation.
- Handle and report all customer complaints to manager on duty in order to respond immediately to the guest.
- Receive and stock supplies or retail products by following First in First Out to ensure all product rotate properly.
- Promote up selling at all levels and by personal efforts through guests contacts.
- Liase with staff and Manager with regard to out of stock items during service.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning of the resources.
Join our Facebook Group for the latest updates.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- High school qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar barista role, preferably in a luxury brand or 5-star hotel or similar
- Strong command of English language
- Tea connoisseur with knowledge of loose tea leaf
- Coffee art, design, portfolio required
- Ability to create well balanced drinks to suit the latest market trends
- Arabic language skills are considered to be an advantage
Please LIKE our New Facebook Page for latest updates.