Hotel Jobs in Qatar: Laundry Attendant is Available at Hilton
Are you looking for a job at Hilton as a Laundry Attendant in Qatar?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the company page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of them.
About the role and Responsibilities :
A Laundry Attendant is responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
As a Laundry Attendant, you are responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and other similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Attendant will also be required to manage and respond to guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required
- Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage
- Manage guest requests in line with company brand standards and one call delivery deadline
- Greet guests in public areas and rooms in a warm and friendly manner
- Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests
- Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly
- Maintain linen room and uniform store – Ensure floors are stocked with the correct amount of each linen items
- Ensure chemicals are used and stored correctly
- Report maintenance and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
A Laundry Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Methodical and well organised
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous laundry experience
- Experience in a similar role