Commercial Bank Jobs in Qatar: Dealer, ALM Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Commercial Bank in Qatar as a Dealer, ALM?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Commercial Bank
Category: Private Banking
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
To transact on behalf of the bank, and perform monitoring and analysis required to support the ALM (Asset and Liability Management) mandate and execute ALM plans and funding strategy of the bank
Key responsibilities of the job:
Treasury Support – ALM & Money Market Desk
- Leverage various tools and techniques including Dynamic ALM modeling tools, economic analysis and market research to aid the ALM process
Deals and Trade
- Transact on behalf of the bank with its inter-bank counter parties based on allocated limits (Dealer/Bank/Country) to accomplish deals and trade and generate revenue
Market Analysis and Information Support
- Gather and update market information and suggest strategies to enhance overall profitability.
- Work with Finance and IT (Information Technology) to ensure correct implementation of SunGard ALM system in order to support automation process for treasury function.
- Maintain cordial relationships with other inter-bank counterparties/brokers to enhance inter-bank dealing.
- Engage and collaborate with others, including loan portfolio managers, and market risk team to provide support for ALM related matters
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Other Skills
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in ALM process and treasury support.
Knowledge, & Other skills:
- Proficient in ALM systems and process.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg & Reuters systems.
- English language written and oral proficiency.
- Arabic language is an advanced
- Customer Focus
- Global Perspective
- Job Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Product Knowledge
- Results Focus
- Sense of Urgency
- Strategic Thinking/Management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Diploma in Business or equivalent
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Change Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Industry Knowledge
- Strategic Planning