Jobs in Abu Dhabi: Contracts Officer in Air Arabia
Are you looking for a job at Air Arabia as a Contracts Officer?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Air Arabia
Location: Sharjah, AE
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
About the Job:
To be the primary point of contact for all contracts for the Air Arabia group, disseminate contract terms to the respective stakeholders and ensure contract compliance.
- To review the contracts to ensure that all respective business groups fully utilize their own areas of product support terms and commercial incentives in order to maximize benefits.
- Study all agreements and contracts and ensure that all available support terms are disseminated to all respective stakeholders and benefits are collected in a timely manner with the stipulated contractual grace periods.
- Provide an efficient support to various business units, by recommending effective contractual solutions which support their needs in terms of contractual incentives, contract extracts, concession verification, handling light disputes and summary requests, depending on the gravity of the issue.
- Monitor in a timely manner all contractual free of charge spares and special discount percentages offered, and ensure contractual compliance through an FOC Purchase Order, issued by the concerned Stakeholders.
- Provide support to Manager Procurement in evaluating the tenders from Suppliers and prepare commercial comparison sheet and reports for review and approval
- Generate reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis, related to all aspects of contract management and communicate to the Procurement team and other relevant business units. Perform other functions relative to contract management
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all contracts archiving and maintain contracts database along with soft & hard copy of all contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search (Excel advanced level).
- Detail oriented, comfortable with numbers, charts and data sheets.
- Fluent in English Language
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a direct/indirect procurement environment. Aviation background will be preferred;
- Working experience on contracts management & administration is essential.
- Capable of adding to process improvement & internal control in line with adopted standards;
- Demonstrates skills in handling financial transactions with accuracy;
- Capable of preparing/extracting reports from different sources of data and identifying shortages;