Jobs in Qatar: Talabat is hiring Sales Coordinator in Doha
Are you looking for a job at Talabat as a Sales Coordinator in Doha, Qatar?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Location: Doha, Borooq Tower, Qatar
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Talabat website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&Cs of Talabat.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password, or if this is your first time you may have to register first before applying online.
About the Job:
Responsible for improving productivity by dealing with customer queries and responsible in transmission methods optimization and documentation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments for sales related matters (Marketing, Operations and Finance department)
- Act as a first point of contact and respond quickly for partner restaurant queries or complaints, calls and emails if the Sales Representatives are not available and delegate the task to the appropriate Sales Representatives.
- Upload and update restaurant information online and in a timely manner
- Responsible for setting up and configuring the system for new partners and trainings and system issues from the vendor/partner side
- Update and monitor the closed restaurants
- Collection and documentation of restaurant contracts and amendments, filling of restaurant contracts, and other sales related data.
- Prepare contract delivery and pick up report on periodic basis
- Manage quality account of the restaurant, ensuring continuous partner relationships and resolve operations issues between partner restaurants, users/partner restaurants and users
- Prepare reports for partner restaurants on transmission methods, assist in programming and replacing GPRS printers, and train restaurant/call center personnel on how to use transmission system (GPRS, Pigeon software)
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Follow-up activities
- Transmission methods reports
- Contract delivery and pickup report: Acknowledgment of the contract receiving and delivering for new restaurant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Marketing
- Minimum 1 year of full-time professional experience in related field
- MS Office, Excel Certification
- In-depth knowledge of food industry
- Knowledge of CRM
- Presentation, Interpersonal, Communication (written and verbal), Customer Service, Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Ability to build good relationships with clients