Qatar Airways Jobs: Auto Mechanic (Motor Transport)
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as an Auto Mechanic (Motor Transport)?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Id: 182837
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 02-02-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
About the Job:
- Perform maintenance of equipment and vehicles whilist ensuruing highest quality standards.
- Identifies fault defects and perform repairs to: especially on Heavy vehicle Engine, Transmission, Brake system,Hydraulics, Pneumatics , Air conditioning , basic electricals and other componenants included in the systems for equipment and vehicles.
- Utilize reference materials such as Hydraulic schematic drawings/diagrams and technical publications during the maintenance process.
- Uses computerised maintenance data system to document reparing activities and monitor manitenanace trend.
- Take responsibilty for own ongoing personal development and growth of experties also keeping ubrest with any market trend and developments.
- Ensure compliance to all safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operations to guarantee employ safety, security,legislative compliance, deliver high quality service with responsible environmental attitude.
- Ensure the confidentiality,security and protection of all information handled in the course of duties is maintained at all times from unauthorised acess ,use,disclosure,disruption,deletion/destruction,corruption,modification,inspection or recording.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience on heavy vehicles.
- Minimum high school with technical qualification (Degree/diploma/certificate) courses.