Gulf Air Jobs in Bahrain: MCC CONTROLLER Vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Gulf Air as a MCC CONTROLLER?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Gulf Air
Job Type: Full time
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the job website page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Them.
After that, you may log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
Controls all GF Aircrafts log books deferred and repetitive defects in terms of having such defects being investigated and rectified IAW approved documents and procedures.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of A/C outstanding and recurring defects on GF fleet and arrange for the required investigation and rectification action ASAP.
- Monitor all defects that affect A/C operating performance or cause passenger inconvenience and plan for prompt rectifying action.
- Monitor all signals from Line Stations and take appropriate action with regards to raised MEL / CDL deferred and critical acceptable deferred defect.
- Review the A/C rotation frequently to ensure availability of ground time required for defects investigation and Co-ordinate accordingly with IOC members.
- Monitor the repetitive defects using the MIS system and tool which being approved and Considered as the RD control tool by GF as stipulated in TIM part 5-04, and plan for corrective action.
- Monitor the A/C real time warnings and fault messages set in the AIRMAN & AHM in order to capture any critical defect and arrange for the necessary maintenance action to avoid technical delay or AOG situation.
- In case of AOG situation, gets involved in arranging for necessary spares and/or manpower to be positioned to the required station in liaison with MCC DM.
- Deputize the MCC Duty Manager once the MCC DM is off duty and be fully accountable.
- Review on daily basis the parts which put on hold and take appropriate action pertaining its serviceability status.
- Assist line station engineers to rectify both the outstanding and reported defects in terms of :
- Providing the necessary AMM, TSM, IPC references.
- Referring the duty engineers to the applicable TFU, TB and/or any other related documents.
- Providing the history of the defect, when applicable, to the duty engineer to avoid duplicate actions.
- Co-ordinate with development engineering and/or A/C & Engine manufacturer for the issue of NTO, RDAS, TV , TA , RDR when deemed necessary and in liaison with MCC Duty Manager.
- Coordinate with line station engineers/ Duty Managers and Base Maintenance supervisor/Duty Manager for continuous update of A/C defects and technical status.
Education & Training
University/college Degree or Diploma with AME license and attended approved A/C type rating course on at least two A/C type family which are operated by GF or Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer holding either B1 or B2 type approvals on at least two A/C type family which are operated by GF.
Minimum of 5 years practical experience in base maintenance , line maintenance or MCC with B1 or B2 CRS qualification or above.