Dubai Hotel Jobs: Front Office Agent in Sofitel
Are you looking for a job at Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk as a Front Office Agent?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 01/02/2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Accors page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accors.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.
About the Job:
To manage all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, cashiering, foreign exchange and assisting guest with inquiries.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Register and room all guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are accurately entered into the hotel system
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Cash hotel guests’ personal and travelers checks and assist with currency exchange
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Attend to guests’ request of using the service of safety box at all times
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Hotels Group Loyalty programs
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Is familiar with other Sofitel properties so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another Sofitel property
- Ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
- Perform the audit balances and prepare all reports for audit in an orderly fashion
- When on night shift, check night report, prepare morning report and prepare all necessary forms for guest arrivals
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
- Ensure front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
- Is fully aware of the Credit policy
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
You should have a High School Qualification and up to 2 years of job-related experience in a similar role. It is highly beneficial if you have:
- Previous experience in in-flight catering company.
- Basic understanding of Food Safety requirements.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Knowledge of local routes in Doha and surrounding areas.
- Knowledge of Arabic language.
- Good spoken & written English.
- Good driving skills.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Must be numerate.
- Effective coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.