Hotel Jobs in Qatar: Reservation Agent
Are you looking for a job at Mövenpick Doha as a Reservation Agent?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
In this article, we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Mövenpick Doha
Location: Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
Category: Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing
Job Type: Full time
About the role:
Reservation Agent handles all reservation requests via all forms of official communication such as faxes, telephone, emails, letters, etc. to book rooms and services. In addition, she/he will also assist with the smooth operation of the front office department and the hotel as a whole.
What is in it for you:
- Employee Recognition programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Tracks future room availabilities based on reservations.
- Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
- Monitors advances deposit requirements.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management.
- Strong leadership as well as outstanding motivational and people handling and communication skills.
- Extensive Food and Beverage (F&B) operation management knowledge.
- Outstanding ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver world class customer service through own initiative and through driving and motivating his/her team accordingly.
- Exemplary customer /guest service mind and skills.
- Outstanding ability to develop and improve the overall team’s performance.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Strong ability to plan and drive the financial outlook and performance of the outlet including e.g. the profit and loss statement and the FF&E planning.
- Outstanding and refined English skills (written and spoken). Additional selected languages e.g. Arabic, French or Russian etc are beneficial.
- Comfortable in reading basic financial reports such as the Profit & Loss statement or the balance sheet
- Well organized and strong planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge in alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to keep inventory organized and to operate POS (point of sales) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating system.
Your experience and skills include
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Minimum of one-year working experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Opera
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Accor page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Accor.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before applying online.