La Cigale Hotel Jobs: Bell Boy vacancy
Are you looking for a job in La Cigale Hotel as a Bell Boy?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: La Cigale Hotel
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
About the role:
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Key responsibilities of the job:
Reporting to the Chief Concierge, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcome guests and assist in/out of vehicles by opening doors in a gracious and courteous manner. Extend particular assistance to children, elderly, and specially-able guests.
- Inform guests of vehicle parking procedures, if necessary, and direct Valet Parkers accordingly.
- Attend review of daily event sheet with Bell Captain and be familiar with regular guests.
- Be knowledgeable about hotel facilities, updated on activities, promotions and happenings in the hotel/city to provide accurate information.
- Assist Valet Parkers in issuing valet tickets to guests.
- Direct flow of traffic at hotel driveways ensuring maximum safety.
- Coordinate with security for the strict implementation of safety procedures.
- Handle guests’ luggage promptly and professionally, using safe handling techniques.
- Deputize for Bellmen when necessary in retrieving/loading guest items from cars, busses, vans and carts.
- Grasp, lift, carry and/or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items to hotel lobby.
- Ensure that all luggage is retrieved and loaded/unloaded on to/from correct vehicle with guest. Always re-confirm with guests that correct number of luggage had been loaded/unloaded before allowing the vehicle to move.
- Respond to queries positively.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies
- Report “Lost & Found” items.
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested
- Other tasks as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the La Cigale Hotel page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of La Cigale Hotel.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.