Qatar Airways Jobs: Store Team Leader vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Qatar Airways as a Store Team Leader?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id: 183539
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 28-01-2023
The ideal candidate will be organizing a team of junior staff members according to procedures for an efficient work flow in Stores Department.
To maintain optimal manpower coverage in accordance with approved rosters and to prioritise duties and to re-direct staff accordingly to ensure seamless operations of a shift. To organise assigned sections for physical inventory.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Plans and maintains shift coverage for the assigned area of responsibility. Prepares shift reports about all activities during one’s shift to facilitate study and implementation of preventive measures. Assists and provides guidance to team of junior staff members, organises working time and breaks of the junior staff members for efficient time management.
- Prioritises processing of deliveries and issuances to ensure timely and efficient operations.
- Organises respective sections and takes responsibility of physical inventory; controls stock variances by reducing them to the minimum.
- Monitors stock by inspecting short life items, expiry dates, and slow moving items as to minimize wastage.
- Checks and completes system entries pertaining to the stores on real time basis to provide accurate information to all departments.
- Validates the accuracy of receipts against purchase order and co-signs proof of deliveries.
- Coordinates and reports all discrepancies between delivery notes and purchase orders to Planning and Purchasing Departments to take necessary measures towards suppliers and update records.
- Implements QACC rules and regulations such as food safety and quality assurance.
- Controls adherence of staff in one’s team to company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Prepares safety reports about incidents within one’s shift / team.
- Prepare reports about maintenance issues for equipment and Maintenance Requests for any technical disorders to equipment within the shift.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 1 prior job-related work experience.
- High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Basic Microsoft office skills.
- Familiarity with ERP (Enterprise Reporting System) and/or WMS (Warehouse Management System) Basic numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Software.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.