Banyan Tree Doha Jobs: Sales Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Banyan Tree Doha as a Sales Manager?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Banyan Tree Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
About the role:
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property.
You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bonds with your guests.
What is in it for you:
Responsible for leading, directing and motivating the Sales team to ensure yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed. Responsible for implementing management standards and quality guidelines in the department, set by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimizing revenues through the deployment accounts, as well as prospecting new business through the source markets assigned. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the revenue goals.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts and qualifying volume producer accounts.
- To prepare accurate administration reports such as sales call schedules, sales call reports, month-end and other reports and ensure that they are submitted on time to DOSM.
- To set key performance indicators linked to budget and holding the sales team accountable for results.
- To conduct sales calls with the team.
- To ensure sales team is responding to all enquiries within 24 hours.
- To assist Credit Department in following up all outstanding balances of accounts in a timely manner.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of luxury market.
- Excellent understanding of all hotel departments.
- Professional sales and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, math skills and analytical capabilities required.
- Extensive knowledge of sales skills and revenue management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A leader with a positive attitude.
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy into action.
- Minimum Five (5) years experience in a Sales position, preferably in an international 5-star hotel.
- Strong knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office.
- Thorough understanding of local culture and having worked in the region.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is preferred.
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Banyan Tree Doha Hotel page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Banyan Tree Doha Hotel.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.