Alwadi Hotel Jobs: Senior Sales Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Alwadi Hotel Doha – MGallery as a Senior Sales Manager?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Alwadi Hotel Doha – MGallery
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty
Job Start Date: 01/02/2023
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly experienced and successful Senior Sales Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and developing sales teams, as well as a proven track record in achieving targets.
They, together with the Director of Sales & Marketing, will be responsible for leading and motivating the sales team and for developing and implementing sales strategies.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, please apply today!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Key role and responsibilities of the job:
- The Senior Sales Manager plays a strategic role in building creative sales strategies focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
- Plays an analytical role in conducting research and performing analyses on the performance of the sales department, ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to senior management.
- Participates in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the business.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships between the sales department and the business between the consumers and external partners.
- Tracks sales activities and creates reports that they present to senior sales management for strategic decision-making.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate must have had working experience of at least five years in a sales position within a complex and fast-paced business environment, preferably as a Sales Manager.
- Have established contacts and relationships within the business industry and experience working with sales account databases and CRM platforms.
- Communication skills are a must-have for this position, in both verbal and written form.
- Must also be a storyteller who can sell the brand to potential clients and secure more sales for the business.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Novotel Bahrain Hotel page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Novotel Bahrain Hotel.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.