Mövenpick Hotel Doha: Laundry Attendant vacancy
Are you looking for a job in Mövenpick Hotel Doha as a Laundry Attendant?
Are you failed to get the job information?
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in Mövenpick Hotel Doha.
In this article we will share job information and provide the link to apply now.
So, if you are ready to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Mövenpick Hotel Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Hotel Rooms
Job Start Date: 01/12/2022
Job Type: Permanent
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Laundry Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms linens, F&B linens, uniforms and guests’ laundry ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, sanitize, quality laundry services and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What is in it for you:
- Be part of the award winning 5 star The Movenpick Hotel
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Key responsibilities of the job:
- To provide our guests with excellent service, to adhere by all Mövenpick company standards while following the rules and the sequence of service. To constantly promote Mövenpick.
- Operate all laundry machines correctly as per operating manuals.
- All guest and staff laundry must be checked and tagged by the marking machines.
- Make sure to use the marking tape when marking guest, staff laundry.
- All the uniform must be checked and processed in the correct wash formula.
- Make sure all the guest laundries are checked and packed before delivery.
- Items should be thoroughly checked and stains to be treated before washing/ dry clean.
- Attend the training program as per the training confirmations.
- Pick up and deliver all guest laundry items and professional manner.
- Keep the laundry area clean and tidy.
- Ask for advice prior to using any unfamiliar equipment or chemical.
- Controls the usage of the guest amenities, laundry chemicals and supplies as well as uniforms and linen ensuring that there is misuse.
- Take ownership of guests’ privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the accor page where you will get a Login page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of accor.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.