Qatar Airways Jobs: Cargo Security Agent vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Cargo Security Agent.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Closing date of application: 14-11-2022
About the role of the job:
You will be responsible to assist in implementing the department’s security policy; to ensure the department is compliant with security legislation; and to perform functions to ensure the secure status and supply chain of Doha originating and transfer cargo.
Contribute to the overall team effort whose mission is protecting assets, customers and personnel by fostering and practicing duties consistent with the security program.
Monitor/patrol the facility to ensure that security requirements are being met and implemented.
- Facilitate the screening of cargo consignments using the appropriate methods as approved by appropriate authority and as outlined in the cargo screening work instructions.
- Perform warehouse security functions as outlined in the cargo security work instructions.
- Monitor/patrol the facility to ensure that security requirements are being met and implemented.
- Implement security directives and SOPs.
- Investigate any security related incidents i.e. theft and prepare concise, accurate initial reports.
- Escort and monitor movement of valuable and vulnerable shipment within the facility.
- Act as a custodian of the Cargo strong room key.
- Provide guidance to third party contracted personnel and QAS staff regarding security related activities.
- Familiarize and execute the key principles of the security program to ensure local and international compliance while ensuring a secure supply chain.
- Be able to identify and act on risks within the workplace consistent with the company SMS.
- Coordinate with MOI for screening and advice specific screening requirements of the Airline.
- Process and action security or cargo related documentation as required.
An ideal candidate will have:
- High School Qualification with Minimum 1 year of Aviation security experience.
- Good Command of English, both written and verbal. Spoken Arabic is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer applications.
- Good communication skills to deal with people professionally and with service quality standards, upholding the company’s policies and procedures.
- Organized, customer focused and analytical with good judgement.
- Can work with minimum supervision, shift patterned and long hours as required by operations.
- Adhere to comply with QAS SOPs.
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?