Jobs in Qatar Airways: Storekeeper Agent II vacancy
Qatar Airways Group is looking for Storekeeper Agent II.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Aviation Services
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
Closing date of application: 10-11-2022
About the role:
You will be responsible to handle all physical works like loading/unloading, locating the spare parts. To maintain all the stores areas tidy and clean always, and arrange the items in stores in proper bins and racks at all times.
Key accountabilities of the job:
- Physically locates and arranges the stores parts for delivery and assurance purpose.
- Support unloading and loading of goods received in engineering stores to ensure smooth operations.
- Operate Fork Lift and Tractor with a proper valid AVOP
- Coordinate and receive work order and parts from QAS Stores Agent / team Leader.
- Compile invoices of the consignment and submit to storekeeper to process Good Receipt Report.
- Receive move order slip & MR (Material Request) and retrieve parts/material from the specific location in stores and make item ready for delivery.
- Perform daily correspondence files like but not limited to MRN (Material request Notes) & GRN (Goods Receipt Notes).
- Perform physical stock count with reference to cycle count data provided.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills, English communication skills and no prior job-related work experience
- Command of English language
- Home Country driving license
- 2 years of stores experience
- Experience in running a technical store
How to apply:
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?