Qatar Airways is hiring Drivers, Last day to Apply
Qatar Airways is hiring Drivers.
Today (25 October 2022) is the last day to apply for this job and you will find the Application link in the end of this news.
About the role
Carry out transport service in a customer service oriented and safe and timely manner and ensuring that vehicle is maintained to acceptable safety standards. Responsible for collection and distribution of documentations from assigned sections/departments and vice versa is delivered, without error and within set timeframes. Perform general office administration duties ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely way.
- Serves as key transportation provider by driving various vehicles to pick up and deliver documents, mails, and people to various destinations in a safe and timely manner.
- Keeps regular schedule of picking up and delivering inter-office, department, company and external company documents, mails and small packages, to and from all points.
- Forward official memos and instructions received by management and distributes to respective stakeholders in order to ensure effective distribution of the documents.
- Ensure office vehicle is in good condition and report promptly if any repairs/maintenance checks required.
- Maintain service and appearance of the vehicle and making sure that the vehicle hygienically maintained as per corporate standard.
- Assists in transportation of newly arrived staff and visitors to their respective offices.
- Timely collection of all mails in the post office and assist in the sorting process. Ensures delivery of documents to the correct personnel/department within QR Group.
- Update the logbook of documents delivered and received on a daily basis in order to ensure proper recording.
- Perform filing and assist in all aspects of file keeping to maintain the smooth activities within administration.
- Ensure confidentiality of all the tasks carried out and handles documents with utmost care.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Escort visitors from Technical building to airside areas as advised.
- Arrange and follow up visitor passes during AOG situations and during maintenance checks/schedules.
Collect and update inventory of materials, pantry supplies, and stationeries from Supplier or QR Stores.
- Collect reflective jackets and IT equipment from respective stores as requested by the department.
- Distribute PPE and other pantry and stationery items to the requested teams.
- Collection of duty travel tickets from staff travel.
- First Aid kit monitoring and replenishing and ensure to have First Aid/Fire Warden Trainings completed.
- Assist and coordinate routine tasks and other assigned tasks, including but not limited to photocopying, filing, assisting in organizing and maintaining the staff desks and surroundings, maintaining office storage facility/store (ensuring it is clean, secure, dry and orderly tidy).
- Support leave coverage for inter-department requests as well as CTO Office.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills, English communication skills with Entry level roles – no prior job-related work experience.
- High School Certificate
- Valid Qatar Driving License
- Up to 1 years of job-related experience with experience in Office/Database Administration
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
- Basic English language
- Assist all the department requirements through good organizational and administrative capabilities
- Ability to process and work with confidential information and self-manage assigned tasks
- Oral and written English communication
- Interpersonal skills for facilitating relationships with decision-makers
- Problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve planning issues
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously