Jobs in Qatar Airways: CCTV Operations Center Manager vacancy available, Apply Now
Qatar Airways is looking for CCTV Operations Center Manager.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please read the details and you will find the Application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Closing date of application: 31-10-2022
Roles and Responsibilities of the job:
As IT CCTV Operation Manager, you will be responsible for helping us achieve the following:
- Responsible for managing Qatar Airways (QR) CCTV and Access control System (ACS) including day to day operations of IT CCTV Operation Center (IT COC).
- Protect QR Assets across the state of Qatar and provide advice and guidance to IT Physical security measures.
- Work jointly with QR IT Physical Security, Corporate Services and Corporate Security teams to ensure trends and threat vectors are examined, reviewed and enhanced continuously with regards to CCTV, ACS, and electronic security systems.
- Ensures processes, system guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP) for ITCOC are documented, reviewed and updated on regular basis.
- Responsible for the design and planning of CCTV and Access control endpoint peripheral devices across QR Commercial and Residential facilities.
- Liaise with QR Corporate Security and Corporate Services teams in conducting site inspections for all new QR facilities including gap analysis for existing systems handed over to QR ITCOC.
- Oversee and conduct continues improvement in all areas related to physical security, improving the overall safety across Commercial and Residential facilities in Qatar.
- Responsible for liaising and managing internal and external stakeholders for CCTV requests in compliance to QR Data protection policies and MOI Law 9 as applicable.
- Conduct risk and threat assessment for new facilities and coordinate with QR Corporate Services team to mitigate and reduce threat levels.
- Responsible for conducting weekly meeting with QR Stakeholders to ensure project alignment in terms of CCTV and access control installation and operations.
- Manage and aid investigational enquiries put forward by QR Management through ITCOC.
- Track and manage incidents pertaining to QR Facilities through liaison with QR Corporate Security team.
- Prepare operational and project progress reports on CCTV, Access Control and other physical security systems across QR domain.
- Support and establish new process and procedures in the area of CCTV, Access Control and physical security systems to achieve improved performance.
- Support and aid ISO 27001 audits for Information Technology to ensure that corrective action plans and inspections meet the defined and agreed objectives.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Expert – minimum 10 years of job-relevant experience required.
- Experience in managing investigational enquiries put forward by management team
- Experience in dealing with local authorities with regards to CCTV investigation and MOI requests.
- Experience in risk and threat assessment including CCTV planning.
- In depth knowledge about various Physical Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control. Time and Attendance, Biometric Solutions, ANPR technologies etc.)
- Exposure to various Physical Security System software including Video Management Software.
- Experience in a customer facing role involving direct communication with users.
Are you interested in applying for this job?