Vodafone Qatar Jobs: Apply for Store Manager
Are you looking for Vodafone Qatar jobs? Don’t worry now you are connected with gulftrick.com where you will get all the Vodafone Qatar’s jobs updates
So, if you are ready to apply for Vodafone Qatar jobs, please read this article till the end.
Here you will get full of the information for Vodafone Qatar vacancies including job location, interview date, job description, required skills, and required document to apply for this position.
Career Level: Management
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Doha, Qatar
Would you like the opportunity to be part of a well reputed global brand? We have fantastic opportunities in our stores across Doha for visionary and creative leaders that are willing to exceed all customer expectations.
- Handle the daily operation of the Vodafone Retail Store to provide a highly quality customer service experience –
- Lead and coach the Retail Store staff to ensure they provide a positive retail experience to our valued customers, and to help them achieve their targets –
- Sell Vodafone products and services and take the opportunity to up-sell, where possible to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Promotions for the planning and execution of product launches, special offers and announcements to ensure your store staff are prepared to handle enquiries.
- Manage Inventory and cash flow, prepare daily reconciliation reports for management review and approval.
- Monitor overall performance of your store against agreed sales targets and service standards.
- Ensure high level of staff engagement & Performance discussion throughout the year
- Effectively handle the churn and retention of customers – Provide feedback to management on areas of concern and development
- Drive all special campaigns and programs run within the store to ensure maximum profitability from strategic product
- Ensure that the shop is maintained at high standards to maximize TNPS and mystery shopping results.
Skills and Experience:
- The role has a high impact on achieving sales, revenue and customer service targets of the company
- Directly impacts the costs and profitability of the shops managed.
- Independently resolves issues in relation daily activities within own team. More complex problems would be resolved in consultation with Manager.
- Ensures all issues are reported timely, accurately, and solved within the permitted timeframe.
- Operational level planning and organization is critical to ensure efficient operation and customer service time.
Education required: Bachelors Degree in Business sales or Administration equivalent.
Note: you will be required to attach your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
More jobs in Qatar