Qatar Airways Jobs: CCTV Operator Vacancy
Qatar Airways is looking for CCTV Operator. If you are interested in applying for this position, read the details and you will find the Application link below.
- Company: Qatar Duty Free Company
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Closing date of application: 04-10-2022
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Essential: High school graduation
Previous Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Previous retail experience
- CCTV and Access Control experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of reporting procedures.
- Fluency in English is crucial.
- Confidentiality and integrity is essential.
- Must be in good health and have a good level of general fitness due to the physical demands of the job.
- An ability to work well within a busy team as well as independently is a fundamental requirement.
- Proven ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels within the organisation, external agencies, contractors and members of the general public.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Procedures and Standards
- Knowledge of law enforcement procedures and their application at Doha
- Knowledge of current security technology
- Knowledge of basic Retail, Airport and Security procedures
- CCTV and its applications and concepts
Responsibilities of the job:
- CCTV monitoring of QDF premises to detect and prevent any acts that may leads to business loss such as shop lifting both external and internal.
- Reporting and escalation of security and health and safety incidents identified from CCTV surveillance through to shift supervisor and officer.
- Support investigations through the use of CCTV.
- Observe behaviours to identify individuals who may cause loss or damage to QDF its assets and products.
- Ensure the safety and security of all business partners through use of CCTV.
- Monitor, identify and investigate POS activity, liaising with security supervisor / officer and duty managers to escalate issues and concerns.
- Monitor performance of third party security contractors escalating concerns to supervision and management.
- Contact with MOI, immigration authority, customs, airport security and other external agencies when required in relation to security and safety matters.
- Proactively monitor the sales floor for external or internal issues without use of CCTV.
- Build successful, professional business relationships with all QDF staff.
- Monitor staff activity to identify potential security and compliance matters ensuring rules and regulations of QDF and QR security directives and procedures are adhered to.
- Make initial enquires and reports relating to loss and damage, collate evidence and provide evidential records and witness statements as and when required.
- Operate and monitor all systems within the control centre in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in line with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To provide a clear and efficient radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- Assist in handling incidents as directed or required by the security supervisor.
- Assist in evacuation of the Premises, firefighting and other emergencies as directed by the authorized HIA representative.
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room and its facilities.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Service and Control Room working practices.
- Maintain professionalism, team work and positive attitude at all times.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Personal Development
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Train and develop other employees, for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.CCTV monitoring of QDF premises to detect and prevent any acts that may leads to business loss such as shop lifting both external and internal.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
- Today’s Gold Price in Qatar: 26 November 2023
- OMG Offers on Mobiles, TVs, and other electronics at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar!
- Exclusive Grocery Deals at Saudia Hypermarket Qatar
- AC Technician Required for InterContinental Hotel Qatar
- 1300 Riyal Discount on LG TV and 400 Riyal Discount on iPhone in Carrefour Qatar