Cashier job available in Rixos Qetaifan Island North Qatar
Are you seeking a position as a Cashier in Qatar? Explore this job opening and submit your application today.
- Company Name: Rixos Qetaifan Island North
- Location: Doha, Ad Dawḩah, Qatar
- Category: Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis
- Job Start Date : 15/11/2023
- Job Type: Permanent
This Cashier is responsible for ensuring accurate and complete accountability of all cash collections in the waterpark, including foreign currencies and petty cash payments.
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing
- Collect and check daily remittances in the presence of a witness
- Ensure sufficient change for all cashiers
- Update foreign exchange rate and make bank deposits as and when required
- Prepare General Cashier Daily Report
- Reimburse Front Office cashiers for disbursement made
- Make petty cash payments on designated days
- Balance cash fund daily
- Conduct surprise float count on all cashier holding floats, including non-operation ‘cashiers’ like Talent & Culture and Security
- Maintain over and short records for each cashier and report evidence of review to Financial Controller
- Update all cashiers float record on a monthly basis
- Keep track of casual labour, valet dockets, official receipt book and movement records.
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems.
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf.
Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country’s biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North’s Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world’s highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.