Pullman Doha Hotel Jobs in Qatar: “Housekeeping Supervisor”
Are you looking for a job in Doha? Pullman Doha West Bay is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor.
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Doha Municipality, Qatar
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested then click the link below
This link will redirect you to a page for the application.
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Responsible for upkeep of guest floors, public areas and back areas as per standards.
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished.
- Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources, recommends changes in methods, equipment, to department in order to improve departmental standards/productivity and ensures implementation of the same.
- Responsible for ensuring that team follows periodical cleaning schedules.
- Ensures guest requirements and requests are promptly and efficiently. responded in order to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular room checklists.
- Record room status in allocated section accurately.
- Comply with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policies.
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in luxury or upscale hospitality segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.