Qatar Airways Jobs: Content Management Specialist Vacancy is Available
Are you looking for a job at Qatar Airways as a Content Management Specialist?
Here is a good opportunity for you.
This article will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
Company: Qatar Airways Group
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 187481
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: 15-03-2023
If you are interested then click the link below
It will redirect you to the Qatar Airways page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of Qatar Airways.
About the role:
As the Content Management Specialist, you are responsible to perform web content operations on qatarairways.com websites and mobile apps with the ultimate goal of driving customer centricity across Qatar Airways’ digital touch points. Ensure all content on qatarairways.com is compliant with the brand tone of voice and adheres to the company’s communication strategy and writing guidelines.
- Liaising with internal departments, outstations and group companies, in order to update content on the website on behalf of company-wide stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and usefulness on Qatar Airways’ digital platforms.
- Collaborate and provide support to the product development teams on projects by creating content for all online digital touch points including but not limited to the online booking flow, online check in, flight status, manage booking, profiles and all other transactional pages on the website.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop innovative and creative campaigns and content ideas that are share-worthy and can be hosted on the website as well as promoted on a multitude of E-marketing channels.
- Create content for campaigns while personalizing the copy according to te channel and audience using the best practices and guidelines for each specific online channel which adhering to character limitations and ensuring the relevance of the content once used on visuals.
- Create and review copy for content marketing and revenue-generating campaigns. Ensure content compliance with the brand communication guidelines and tone of voice.
- Create content for personalized experiences on the website where customers would see content that is relevant to their status.
- Create content for targeted experiences on the website to give customers a personalized experience. Create documentation on the guidelines and the Do’s and Don’ts for web content to support users at HO and at outstations with the use of our CMS (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Conduct webinars and training sessions to brief team members on the steps to carry out key tasks using AEM.
- Monitor front end and back end and report any bugs to the technical teams to be addressed based on severity.
- Responsible for a quality assurance of produced content which includes proof-reading and checking written as well as other forms of content for clarity and to ensure compliance with brand communication guidelines.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Enablement team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 4+ years of job-related experience
- Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) or similar is essential.
- Demonstrate high levels of communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to stay current with the technology trends
- Ability to communicate and work towards delivering project deadlines
- Demonstrate core understanding of eCommerce , digital environment and customer touchpoints.