IKEA QATAR Jobs: In-Store Logistics Manager vacancy
Are you looking for a job in IKEA QATAR as an In-Store Logistics Manager?
Here is the good opportunity for you.
Don’t worry, now you are connected with us and you will get to know how to apply for jobs in IKEA QATAR.
In this article we will share the job obligations and provide the application link below.
So, if you are interested to apply, please read this article till the end.
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: In-Store Logistics Manager| IKEA| QATAR
Job Requisition ID: 151970
Job Type: Full time
About the role:
Manage the in-store logistics operations for an ikea store and ensure that all operational objectives/ metrics are delivered taking into account quality, quantity and cost through development and execution of tactical and operational initiatives.
Also make appropriate business recommendations based on the analysis of daily/ monthly reports and variances.
Finally support the sales departments (self serve, furniture & satellite) ensuring that customers are provided with the highest possible service level (in line with ikea standards) combined with maximized stock turnover to achieve the pre-defined yearly sales targets.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Monitor the ordering process of the store, so that the stock levels of all the goods in the store are in line with the sales pattern and agreed sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure that the store should achieve a high service level to customers and a healthy stock balance to avoid over stock, concrete stock and out of stock situations.
- Be responsible for managing the in-store warehouse, stock movements, stock levels and replenishment.
- Monitor and secure the sales space in relation to the range size by close interaction with the sales & com-in departments.
- Liaise constantly with the sales managers furniture & satellite to make sure that the sales space is optimized.
- Be responsible for the regular replenishments & ensuring bins in the store are stocked up with required levels. This is supported through the analysis of top selling items, movement of stock, ensuring there is sufficient cover available for fast moving items and constantly liaising with the range & logistics department to prevent over-stock or stock-out situations.
- Work with trinity sales, sales and com – in in order to maximise sales
- Prepare the annual business plan and budget for the department, (e.g. Manpower, purchase, stock loss and damage provision budgets) and management information provided to support appropriate business decisions.
- Review and monitor daily and monthly key performance indicators (kpi’s) and analysis reports on various measurable factors against benchmarked figures (e.g. Reports relating to; stock levels, stock ageing, top sellers, service levels with regards to stock availability, volume turnover, recovery analysis, range analysis, manpower productivity, etc.).
- Track performance, analyze variances, explore problem areas and utilize them for continuous improvement and appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain consistent stock balances by adhering to strict inventory control procedures.
- Monitor, investigate and authorize along with the store manager any adjustments/ discrepancy in the physical movement of stock.
- Conduct annual count of inventory and ascertain a tolerance level for the shrinkage.
- Manage the asset register of the store in co-ordination with the finance department.
- Coordinate system inputs to ensure smooth data flow, sales space capacities, recovery, transfer of goods and stock adjustments are as per the agreed store operating procedures (sop’s).
- Secure that the warehouse equipment & machinery are maintained and are safe to operate.
- Maintain, negotiate and renew the service contracts and agreements for the maintenance of these assets periodically.
- Ensure that equipment is utilized efficiently and to the optimum level. Ensure that equipment handlers are properly trained and licensed to prevent work related accidents and all the safety and security procedures and checklists for equipment and warehouse racking are completed on a daily basis so as to ensure the store is safe to open for trading.
- Ascertain all safety regulations are as per the local law and guidelines of the country.
- Establish that all controls, processes and data are accurately maintained in the navision system to safeguard smooth data flow and achieve detailed and precise reports (e.g. Sales space capacities, damaged stock, recovered stock, stock transfers and stock adjustments).
- Be responsible for maintaining and evaluating any store logistics related parameters in the system in co-ordination with the it manager and further develop the warehouse management and the inventory control systems. Be responsible to optimize the recovery of losses and minimize the impact from damaged and returned products through conversion from a loss to a break-even point and there by reducing the effect of stock losses.
- Achieve that the asis section contributes to nearly 1.5% of the total store sales annually by establishing discounts for the merchandise after monitoring the cost price.
- Review the recovery department reports analyzing sales returns, destruction and asis sales in order to control the extent of damages and stock losses.
People management and development:
- Prepare manpower plans, set productivities for all the in-store logistics functions and supervise the inventory control, recovery and warehouse teams to ensure highest level of work efficiency within the budgeted productivities, motivation and control all the operational costs.
- Drafting of standard operating procedures (sop’s) for all isl activities and ascertain that all staff are properly trained on all the sop’s and receive adequate development support to secure the store performance and succession needs.
- Obtain and coordinate store requirements, in conjunction with the rest of the store management team to liaise efficient opening/ closure of the store, deal with customer guidance and complaints and supervise all operating departments.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft office
- Pc skills
- To represent ikea brand at the required level.
- To maintain store standards to the required level.
- To create an environment where ikea’s values are a strong and living reality that adopts the diversity of co-workers and visitors.
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Individual accountability
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Personal integrity
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
- Able to focus and drive tasks to completion
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree (masters preferred)
- 8-10 years’ experience in goods flow and supply chain management experience
- Good knowledge on retail operations.
- Taking initiative
- Drive for results
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong/excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job you need to click here.
It will redirect you to the IKEA QATAR page where you will get a page for the application.
Then you need to accept all the T&C of IKEA QATAR.
After that, Log in there with your email id and password or if this is your first time you have to register first before apply online.