Vodafone Qatar Jobs: Apply for Microwave Design Engineer
Are you looking for job in Vodafone Qatar?
Don’t worry now you are connected with gulftrick.com where you will get all the Vodafone Qatar’s jobs updates
So, if you are ready to apply for Vodafone Qatar jobs, please read this article till the end.
Here you will get full of the information for Vodafone Qatar vacancies including job location, interview date, job description, required skills, and required document to apply for this position.
Career Level: Mid Career
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Doha, Qatar
Would you like the opportunity to be part of a well reputed global brand? We have fantastic opportunities in our stores across Doha for visionary and creative leaders that are willing to exceed all customer expectations.
- Creates engineering solutions, based on engineering requirements and reference designs
- Ensure to work with cross functional team of engineers to ensure the delivery of the best-in class network solutions to our customers.
- Follow design guidelines to ensure future proof design meeting the targeted key performance indicators
- Is responsible for over-the-path backhaul network planning using Microwave and DWDM technologies to meet Mobile & Enterprise needs.
- Follow up with different vendors & contractors to ensure smooth delivery on live networks with no service interruption
- Support network operations in problems resolutions (ex. MW LOS cut, Interference, Fading, congestion), network auditing and parameters validation & regularly identifying the areas of improvement leading to cost reduction & perform overall network optimization to enhance the connectivity, capacity & availability.
- Microwave link planning and link design
- DWDM/CWDM network planning and design
- International connectivity planning, design, and implementation Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent with experience from technology related industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microwave and DWDM Technologies
- Certification in Microwave propagation models and microwave link planning, link design software Pathloss V4/5, ITU-R P.530-7/8/14/15 standards
- Certification in Optical Transport Network/DWDM/CWDM
- Connectivity planning for new implementations, Routing, and path analysis
- Microwave link design and intra and inter system frequency planning and interference analysis
- Capacity planning to secure, OTN Backbone, OTN Access, RAN & Enterprise requirements & identify potential bottlenecks which need to be upgraded
- Prepare the link budget and E2E topology definitions for the microwave links and DWDM/CWDM Knowledge on International connectivity setup and services
Education required: Bachelors Degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent.
Note: you will be required to attach your CV.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
It will redirect you to the Vodafone Qatar careers page where you will be able to apply directly after creating your account or signing in by using your social account.
More jobs in Qatar